Friday, August 1, 2014

Skate Trick

Skate tricks Photography

One of my dreams in Photography is to shoot tricks in the field of skates. Luckily I found a friend who loves skates and my dream into a reality, I was so amazed in his tricks and one of the pictures I took is here (below). 
© Azrel Jane Libot 

It was really cool and stunning and I was like “wooooah” behind my shoots, and there are a lot of tricks he did and i captured but I choose to post this one.

Skate is really a good sports for me that a teen should try to have, because skates is full of  fun and aside from that it gives you confidence to show the world what you got, you can try some tricks, and other stunning moves. But always make sure of precautions that can harm your skin and body. so, always think safety first before engaging yourself in this.  

With this kind of sports you can also get away from bad dreams with drugs and other harmful things, you can  also meet other people that it can be your 2nd family too whenever you need one.




No comments:

Post a Comment