Sunday, August 3, 2014

steps to lose fats

Lose the excess fat on your waist lines 

Always tired, sleepy and getting lazy every day. That's me last 8 months ago. I even gained 150 pounds at the age of 20. It was not a normal weight for me because I looked like clown beside of my friends, why? Because they just weight 110 pounds and some are 100. They really look thinner and look sexier. I feel so down and when I’m with them, in fact some of the people always throw bad words and comments on how I looked which made me feel so bullied.

One thing that I hate about myself aside from these fats is my height; at 150 pounds my height is flat 5, which is really awful. I’m not telling myself bad but because of those things, I learn to take care my body like those healthy people.

I found out that sit ups going to gym, jogging and every day exercises would not be okay for me.

So I study on how my body will recover from a fat. I start to less the rice intake without skipping any meals; I eat veggies, tuna’s. I also less the meats in take but take some fish instead, for me it helps to digest the food I take every day and I also take some water to make me sweat and then I started myself going for a walk and later on I started to jog and take those exercises.

I learn that when you want to fix your body, you don't have to push yourself in the first place, it takes a few steps on how to do those daily exercises to recover from fat, it really takes time for that. So, you should have to be patient.

Instead just"relax and plan for the things you will need to fix first and start to motivate and discipline yourself before going to the battle field to kiss good bye the fats".

In this cook book, it will help and guide you to make  some yummy and delicious recipes yet a healthy one for your family, click to view some information’s. 



No comments:

Post a Comment