Saturday, August 2, 2014

A bad dream from getting fat

Fat turns to well figured

Wanting to get rid of fats? Well, based on my experience last year. I never noticed how thin I am and then get fat too fast, I just realize that thing when I was about 145 pounds I think, and I noticed that my clothes are all fitting in my skin. So, I started to ask my friends, because I can’t really figured it out by just watching at the mirror, so as I get the news, I was so shocked and cried for I really gained some kilos of weights. Yeah! i was really so Over acting on it, and it made me feel so ugly.

From that day on, I cornered myself in my room and never waning to come out until I have a class to attend at school, my mom was curious about what I act that I don’t even want to eat and even go for a hangout with my friends.

Just because I was afraid of those words that "I already get fat" as like other girls hated about, so I keep doing those routine for two months. After two months, sometimes I even make an absent of my class because I was really ashamed, I was so tired to get up and then even make a single step to jog. Those days were so terrible.

Now, I lose few pounds and look even better than the figure I had before, not because I comer myself at my room while skipping my meals, but because of determination.

I learned from those days that  I had to go out and breathe some fresh air to get some strength to fight from getting fat, I need to go for a jog and without skipping my meals. I thank him for letting me to realize all those things. It was really a bad dream on that day, and now, as I looked myself from the mirror, I see my figured looking great and good than from a thin or from fat. I am now contented and this I will push to myself not to stop these routines I have now, and the self discipline.  

click here for more info.
Check out this book to make your meals more fun and you will avoid skipping meals fro a diet. You don't even have worry even you eat cookies cakes, and other sweet desserts because in this book, you will be guided on how to prepare it without gaining some fats from those favorite sweets craving desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment