Friday, August 1, 2014

My unforgettable moments in Photography

Wedding Photography 

It was exactly 5 am in the morning when I woke up in my bed and hurry for a weeding shoot. It was my first time in wedding shoots and I’m so excited for it. So I prepare myself, grab quickly my breakfast and in a few minutes I grab my bag and then ride a jeepney to go in the venue.

Right when I was in the venue, I feel a little bit shy because one of those known photographer in our town was there too. So, I just bow my head and looked up on my phone so that they will not noticed of my existence. Later, my friend who invited me on that shoot called me and said that we need to go up at the garden to start capturing the wedding couple and I was so excited with a little bit shynees I felt. So I ran and put myself on an elevator.

I see that everyone are so busy preparing their make ups and some are retouching and fixing their clothes, then I saw the bride with his groom, and they were so in loved with each other as I noticed. My friend called me again and shoot their moments together, at first I was really afraid of not getting best shoots but since I am already there so I make the best shoots right on every click I had in my camera. And here are the captures I got.



All images are © Azrel Jane Libot


For me my pictures are quite simple yet it was full of fun and excitement on the first day behind that scene. I thank God for letting me on this journey of the couple as one of their photographer on there wedding day. Somehow I also thank my friend for inviting me to join in their team to gather best shoots in that wedding. 

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment