Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MOTIVATION

How to keep yourself motivated

"Theirs no steps to be motivated in everything you do, but there are things that will hold you to keep you motivated always"
and that's your family,....

Here's a story that will enlighten and shared a moral lesson to each and everyone and make you feel to dream more than just living in this world and not just to exist without wanting much and aiming high for your self and to others. I hope you will like it.

I was just an ordinary person, who tried to live in this crazy and crowded world, I never knew that theirs someone whose on my back who wants and keep me alive. 
Since I was young, I always encountered accidents because of my unawareness acts "you know kids", but theirs one time that I remember when I was 4 years old, I was confined at the hospital because of high fever that doctors call it " dengue", yep, I still remember that everyone around me are kids who suffered that illness, and one day, I was awake from a sound that is so heartbreaking, “ a mom whose lying at the next bed with his died son” my mom hugs me and in a while, i saw the other kids breathing so hard. 

I was the only one who survive on that illness and I also remember that before I felt okay, I dream a dreamed ‘ I was lying in my bed at the hospital with so many kids with their moms, all are so bright and i feel like all are so fresh and clean we all wears white, and I wonder why, so I asked my mom why does everyone of us wears the same, and then a nurse came with an injection and asked me to get ready for a medication, and if I and the kids will get well, all of us will go to the beach, but since I saw my mom sitting beside me I asked her I want to go with the kids, but my mom cried and told me that we will just go to the beach but just the two of us, so she ordered me not to take the medication because she knows it would be so painful, so I didn't say yes to the nurse and reject the medication, instead I listen to my mom and hug her”.

As when I open my eyes I saw many people around me, I also saw a priest and some of my relatives around my bed,  I felt so shy so I close my eyes and take another sleep again.

On the next day, we went home and all the people in our place was so happy to see me.

Now im 21, I realize that, God really want me to stay in this place, I knew that I have still a mission to solve and he has a better plan for each one of us, we doesn't know what it is and when we will encounter it. 

Parents are my motivation, to keep fighting and aiming for good and continue to reach the goals in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment