Wednesday, July 30, 2014

THE KINGS IS BACK

Lebron James is going back to his home land Cleveland

I am a big fan of NBA and one of my coolest and favorite player that always admire me every time I watch NBA games was Lebron James, and after knowing that he is going back to his home land Cleveland, I just slap my fingers and said “waoooh"! Because it was really a cool decision about James when he gets back to his city where he came from. He is truly a guy who did that without listening the criticize that others will throw on him, instead he made it for what is great for everybody else.

For me it was really a great decision and it would be an inspiration through the kids in their city to like the sports more which is basketball and dream to be a player someday instead of wasting themselves with drugs and other harmful things.


The king is back! And it will be more exciting to see him playing in Cleveland. Go Lebron James! I and my family are always here to support you! Good Luck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment