Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ANIME LOVER

My World with Anime's

I’m so addicted to movies, especially when it comes to anime’s, it really makes me giggle every time I watch one of these Naruto, One Peace, Fairy Tail, Slam Dunk, and a lot more anime episodes.

Aside from playing video and online games, I really love these hobbies, watching movies with popcorn and of course my little brother is with me since I was his baby sitter while mom is washing our clothes.

Yeah, I’m a girl who loves these stuffs, which made so different among the other girls and I don’t care about that.

The best anime for me nowadays are all, but since my friends wants me to pick one then Fairy Tail is my first choice, why because I love all the characters like, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Natsu who is the gragon slayer and I really admire his power and a lot more characters.





I love the story behind it on how they become one as friend and family in one guild, I love their powers that comes from the heart and whenever they see their friends is so much hurting from the opponent, they get their power by it and made them so strong to fight the opponents for their friends. And that made me choose the Fairy tail as my first choice as the most favorite anime.


No comments:

Post a Comment