Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Assasin's Creed

Book for Redears 

Books are really the best remedy especially when boredom strikes, and also a very great addiction to all book readers. Me, I only read books that I only like, yeap! I’m very choosy when it comes to book, and I love those novel books like “the selection” if you’re familiar with it, and also the books of Jhony Green which has a movie lately that makes the reader and also some who watch it cried because they were so attached of the “The fault in our stars” and also some of his books.

Somehow, I’m looking forward to read an exciting books like it has full of adventures and meaningful books, full mystery and more dramatic scenes, and one that hits my attention is this Assasin’s Creed it is from the Assasin’s Creed Video Game, and now has a collection of novel sets which some of the players of it are addicted also in this book like me.

Once you read some of these novels, you will also be attached with the story, but first you should read the 1st episode so that everything will turn out clean and clear in your imagination while reading the book. It has various assassins who become involved in the war between the Assassins and the Knights Templar. Every character is so cool and every story is very interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment